Location: Kansas City, MO
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Homebase is defining the future of living with integrated smart apartment IoT applications for property managers and residents. Starting with smart locks and aiming for a fully connected apartment community, Homebase is amassing a team of visionaries to define and build the future of living.
Homebase is looking for an admin wizard with a passion for organization to support internal and external marketing initiatives. As a key Homebase team member, this role will provide an opportunity to collaborate across departments, set the standard for best organizational practices, track progress, and actively contribute ideas to processes and marketing initiatives. If you’re looking for a company where you can make a difference, you’ll be at home with Homebase.
#marketing #multifamily #adminwizard #opportunitytoadvance #petfriendly #startupexperience #thefutureisinclusive #creatorswelcome #flexibleworkschedule #dominatethedetails
- Own administrative aspects of events, contract management, membership expirations, award submission deadlines, sales communications.
- Oversee local internal and external event details & execution.
- Support internal department needs for wearables, new hire deliverables, and brand and marketing communications.
- Responsible for keeping sales tools/marketing folders current.
- Lead preparation of marketing materials for speaking engagements, events, presentations, RFPs and industry meetings.
- Execute project-related tasks that may include management and reporting of data, processes, or financial tracking.
- Manage event budgets and receipts.
- Work with Supply Chain Manager to establish and manage preferred vendors for printing, swag, promotional items.
- Track and keep inventory of all marketing materials according to guidelines set by the marketing director.
- Assist in preparation of marketing materials for speaking engagements, events, presentations, RFPs and industry meetings.
- Lead prep and organization for internal marketing meetings.
- Assist creative content team through industry research, employee activity tracking, and task management.
Skills and Qualifications:
Proficient in Microsoft Office or GSuite, particularly Excel or Google Sheets.
Familiar with all social media platforms, scheduling software and email marketing platforms.
Able to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines.
Firm but friendly stickler for schedules.
Experience with marketing analytics.
Previous roles in multifamily or commercial real estate or in a corporate setting preferred.
High level EQ preferred and insatiable desire for lifelong learning a must.
Easily adapts to the changing and rapidly growing startup environment.
Culture: We all want to create a future that we’re excited to live in. We want to grow together as a team, to know and support one another. We want to be brave with our communication. We want to welcome your partner, your baby, your pet, your parents, your friends and family into the office and know the people and passions that matter to you. We want to stay open, to learn new ways of thinking, working and building. #petsatwork #KCChiefs #CrossroadsKC
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Remote Work, Sick Day, Work-Life Balance Flexibility
- Paid Vacation
- Pet friendly office
- Opportunity to advance
- Exciting Start-up Environment #youcanmakeadifferencehere #weloveideas